2000 STERLING LT9513 4-AXLE With 2005 HEILA HWR 465 – 77′ VERT REACH & 22′ DECK
PRE – OWNED 2000 STERLING LT9513 TRI-AXLE: 79,000 lb GVWR
- CAT C15 450 hp (Approximately 90,000 miles) – 8LL Transmission – Jake Brake
- 20,000 lb Front Axle, 46,000 lb Rear Axles with Tuftrac Suspension, 13,000 lb Tag Axle
- Double Frame – 282” Wheelbase
- Options Include: Cruise Control, Power Windows, Full 4-Way Lock-ups, etc….
22’ x 8 ½’ FLAT DECK
- Complete with 60” Headboard, Checker Plate Steel Floor, 6 Sliding Tie-Down Winch Straps (hook ends), Winch Bar, Winch Bar Holder, Ladder.
- Deck Painted Black. Built with 2” Lip for Forming Cages.
- All Required Lights, Reflectors, Conspicuity Tape, and Mud Flaps.
2005 MODEL – HEILA HWR 465 DRYWALL BOOM
- 77’ Tip Reach, 65’ of Horizontal Reach, All Extensions are Fully Hydraulic, 1 Manual Extension to 73.5’ Horizontal / 85’ Vertical. 2 Stabilizers at Boom.
- Standard Features Include:
- Continuous Boom Rotation with Planetary Bearing Gear Drive
- 4 Stabilizers – 2 at Boom, and 2 at Rear
- SCANRECO, 6-Function Wireless Remote Control, Fully Proportional with In-Cab Charger and 2 Batteries, and DANFOSS Valve Bank for Precise Movement and Accuracy. Backup-Corded Remote Included.
- Functional Features on Wireless Remote Include: Engine Stop/Start, Multiple Engine RPM Settings, Truck Horn, 6 Multiple “Turtle Mode” Settings to Reduce Overall Boom Speed for Precision Function Control, Emergency Stop, etc…
- Back-up Top Seat with Main Valve Controls
Other Features Include: Load Holding Valve on Cylinders, Hydraulic Overload Sensing Device, New Paint on Boom, Deck and Wheels