*** SOLD *** 2010 Kenworth T800 Tridrive With Heila HLR 55000 Heavy Lift Knuckle Boom & 22’ Flat Deck CAT 470 hp – 18 spd
Pre-Owned – 2010 Kenworth T800 Tri-Drive Truck: CAT C-13 – 470 hp with Jake Brake
- 91,000 lb GVWR
- 18 speed fuller Trans.
- 4.10 rear axle ration
- truck cab white
- approx. 186,000 miles
- 22,000 LB fronts with 425 / 65R22.5 tires
- 69,000 LB Rears on Hendrickson Primax Air-Ride Suspension
- Double Frame, 276” wheel base
- Polished ALCOA Aluminum Wheels front and rear
- Chrome single polished Exhaust, Chrome Grille & Bumper
- Single 120 gallon aluminum fuel tanks
Loaded with all Options including: A/C, Tilt/Telescopic steering, Top Level Interior, dual yellow Roof mounted strobes, AM/FM/CD player with weather-band, GPS Navigation System, air ride driver’s and passenger seat, cruise, heated mirrors, exterior S/S sun visor, 6- wheel lock-ups, power windows & locks, power mirror, Air ride cab, stainless steel dual exterior air cleaners, stainless steel below door valence with lights, etc…
22’ x 102” Deck installed on Truck, with 54” of main sill overhang for Sub-Frame of Knuckle Boom. Hardwood Deck, 66” Headboard, Reverse Rail sliding track on passenger side, 6 winches and straps (30’) with required Conspicuity and Reflectors. All steel painted Gloss Black.
HEILA HLR 55.000-3S Knuckle Boom: 3 -hydraulic extensions to 28’ of hyd reach + 2-manual extn to 38’
HORIZONTAL Capacities:46,725 lb at 8½’—-28,652 lb at 13½’—-20,497 lb at 18’—-14,436 lb at 22½’—-10,469 lb at 28’-
– Installed END OF FRAME on shear-plated Sub Frame by BIK, prepped, primed and painted. New Air Operated PTO, Hydraulic Pump, Supply and Return Lines, Hydraulic tank mounted on truck frame w/ shut-off valve, 12V connections to radio remote control. Load Testing and operator orientation .
Standard Features include:
- DANFOSS Proportional Valve Controls – single sided operator control station w/ fully proportional operator control
- SCANRECO Radio Remote Control – electronically actuated controller, proportional precision and ultimate operator feel and control
- CENTERED KNUCKLE / No off-set, DUAL MAIN LIFT CYLINDERS and DUAL EXTENSION CYLINDERS: for un-matched performance for Heavy Lifting
- PLANETARY PEDESTAL – CONTINUOUS BOOM ROTATION – Superior Control & Turning Torque, with reduced lifetime maintenance and wear
- Hydraulic OUT and DOWN 2-sided, independently controlled stabilizers beneath pedestal.
- Radio Remote includes: 6-micro speed reducing settings from handheld unit, emergency stop, 2-batteries with in-cab charger, 50’ back-up cord
- Load Holding Valves on each cylinder for Safety and Security of Operator and Load, JIC North American standard hydraulic fittings throughout.
Clean Unit – Well Maintained – Ready for Immediate Delivery
Call for Details at 888-557-2244 or 416-679-3838