*** SOLD *** – 2011 Freightliner M2-112 4-axle With Heila HLR 45000 Knuckle Boom & 22’ Flat Deck DD-13 – 450 hp – 10 spd
Preowned – 2011 Freightliner M2-112 4-axle Axle Diesel Truck:
- 80,000 lb GVWR,Detroit Diesel DDC 13 – 450 hp, 1,650 ft/lb torque
- Fuller 10 spd trans., approx. 144,000 miles
- 20,000 lb fronts with 425/65R22.5 Front Floatation tires on Aluminum rims
- 20,000 lb self steer lift axle ahead of t/a
- 40,000 LB Rears on Tuftrac Suspention
- 278” wheel base
- Full double frame chassis
- 54” spread at tandems
Truck Features Include: Two Stage Engine Brake, Air Cond., AM/FM stereo, cruise, chrome bumper and grill, heated mirrors, eng block heater, painted ext sun visor, trailer air tow package, diff locks with rear wheel lock ups, 80 gal alum fuel tank, etc…
21’ x 102” Deck – with 54” of main sill overhang for Sub-Frame of Knuckle Boom. Hardwood Deck, 66” Headboard, 18” removable rear tailboard, sliding track on passenger side w/ 5-winches and straps (30’), conspicuity tape and Reflectors.
HEILA HLR 45.000-3S Knuckle Boom: with hydraulic out & down stabilizers, Radio REMOTE CONTROL by SCANRECO, in-cab charger w/ 2-batteries, 50’ back-up cord for remote, 3-hydraulic extensions to 36’ of side reach
Boom capacities are: 34,000 lb at 10’ 18,500 lb at 15’ 12,800 lb at 23’ 10,000 lb at 29 ½’ 8,000 lb at 36’
END OF FRAME mounted on shear-plated Sub Frame, Air Operated PTO, Hydraulic Pump, Hydraulic tank mounted under deck w/ shut-off valve, 12V connections to radio remote control. Cleaned, repainted and serviced.
- DANFOSS Proportional Valve Controls – single sided operator control station w/ fully proportional operator control
- SCANRECO Radio Remote Control – electronically actuated controller, proportional precision and ultimate operator feel and control
- Hydraulic Overload Sensing Device- Greatly increases life span of crane and provides added safety.
- PLANETARY PEDESTAL ROTATION – Superior Control & Turning Torque, with reduced lifetime maintenance – 450 degrees rotation
- Hydraulic OUT and DOWN 2-sided, independently controlled stabilizers beneath pedestal.
- Radio Remote includes: 5-micro speed reducing settings from handheld unit, e-stop, 2-batteries w/ in-cab charger, 50’ back-up cord
- 20,000 lb self-steer pusher axle installed with (4) low profile tires and wheels
- 18” Aluminum Stabilizer pads (x2) with holders at rear
- 1” drawplate installed with pintle hook and all trailer air tow connections
- 36” Aluminum storage box installed
Clean Unit in Great Working Order
Call for Details at 888-557-2244 or 416-679-3838