Highly skilled, self-starter who leads by example and shares our commitment to quality product and a cooperative, healthy team work environment. As a senior member of the production team you will set the work standard for our apprentices and junior trades people.
- A mandatory requirement for this position with ideally 3 – 5 years’ experience working mobile cranes
- A valid Heavy Equipment Technician License would be an asset
- The ideal candidates will have a strong background with hydraulic and electrical systems working with knuckle booms, forming and drywall booms, piggy back forklifts, RT and crawler cranes.
- Excellent diagnostic skills
- As a senior technician you may be required to lead or co-lead a production team unit.
- Successful candidates will have fundamental written and verbal communication skills and be able to work effectively with customers and others.
- You must have excellent demonstrated mechanical aptitude, analysis and problem solving skills
- Hourly compensation based on skill, training and experience.
- Full time position, benefits, bonuses