HEILA HWR 338 DRYWALL BOOM TRUCK
- CONTINUOUS BOOM ROTATION with Planetary Bearing Gear Drive Ensures Ease of Operation under Full Load, Reduces Lifetime Maintenance.
- SCANRECO, 6-Function WIRELESS REMOTE CONTROL, Fully Proportional with In-Cab Charger and 2 Batteries.
- DANFOSS Valve Bank for Precise Movement and Accuracy. Secondary CORDED REMOTE also included.
- Two Functions to Tip of Boom on Track Guide System for Hydraulic Forks.
- Features on Wireless Remote Include: Engine Stop/Start, Multiple Engine RPM Settings, Truck Horn, 6 Multiple Mode Settings to Reduce Overall Boom Speed for Precision Function Control, Emergency Stop, Speed Controls With Corded Back-up
- CONTINUOUS ROTATION Wallboard Forks
- Other Features Include: Load Holding Valve on All Cylinders, Overload Sensing Device, Load Capacity Charts on Boom and Ground Level in lbs and ft.
- Fully Proportional “SCANRECO” Radio Remote Standard Equipment
Remote Features Include:
- 6 Remote Crawl Speeds, 2 Batteries and an In-Cab Charger
- Variable Engine RPM Control, Engine Start/Stop, Truck Horn Alert, Emergency Stop, etc…
- Shock Proof Handheld Remote Unit with Shoulder Strap and Corded Back-Up